Dirt Poster is a Design and Graphic-Design work made by Roland Reiner Tiangco, a new graduate of a Design School, living in New York. While handling the poster, your hands starts to get dirty, and this dirt allows you to see what’s the poster is all about. Check out also the artist’s Website.
Michelle Obama: Why she kicks ass
- She is the first African-American First Lady of the United States.
- She is an advocate for poverty awareness, nutrition, and healthy eating.
- At school she was on the honour roll for four years, took advanced placement classes, was a member of the National Honours Society and served as student council treasurer; she graduated in 1981 as the salutatorian of her class.
- As part of her requirements for graduation at Princeton University, she wrote a thesis entitled “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community”. She majored in sociology and minored in African American studies graduating with a Bachelor of Arts and earned her Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School.
- At Harvard she participated in demonstrations advocating the hiring of professors who were members of minorities.
- She has visited homeless shelters and soup kitchens, sent representatives to schools, advocated public service and begun advocating on behalf of military families.
- She has planted an organic garden and put bee hives on the South Lawn of the White House to supply guests and her family with organic produce at dinners and gatherings.
- The vegetable garden she planted is the first since Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady.
- As a part of her advocacy for healthy eating she wrote a book, “American Grown: The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America”.
John Green: What To Do With Your Life (x)
17,000 notes? That’s insane.
(I just imagined a world in which tumblr reblogs could be exchanged for the weird circular baby cheese that Henry eats every day, and then I would have like a lifetime supply of that surprisingly expensive baby cheese. BUT NO.)